Kankakee Trinity Academy is now SEVIS approved excited to accept International students. KTA has 25 International students enrolled presently from South Korea, China, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Vietnam, Thailand, & Taiwan. The following cost is for the 2013-2014 school year:
New International student: Please check with your agency for price details.
This includes: All fees including Registration, Books,Tuition, Host Home stay(8-20-13 to 6-5-14) & all Sports fees.
Procedure for Admission to KTA:
1. E-mail P. Brad (email@example.com)
2. Print Application and send to Pastor Brad via e-mail or to:
Kankakee Trinity Academy, 1580 Butterfield Trail, Kankakee, IL 60901.
3. Send transcripts & SLEP test(minimum of 45)
4. Proof of Medical Insurance is required
5. Immunization & Physical Examination documents required
6. KTA Board approved application
7. Host home is secured
8. I-20 information is processed with SEVIS to secure F-1 Visa